Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More for Project Linus

Blue Striped quilt

 These were quilted before Thanksgiving.  Simple quilts to provide comfort and warmth.  I am sure they'll find good homes.


Both of these were pieced and donated to Project Linus.  Then I took them home, pieced the backing from donated fabrics and quilted them.

I think the thin black stripes add interest to this one.

Multi-colored Stripe
quilting up close - black and variegated threads

There's another one waiting patiently for me in the studio.  The backing still needs a little more work before it's ready for the frame.  It's fun to practice quilting ideas or review a pattern I've not played with in a while for these Linus quilts.

Enjoy your day. (or night ... this post is being composed around 1 am)
- SeeingStars

No comments:

Post a Comment