Thursday, November 6, 2014

Superman Stars

I love vibrant colors.

These stars have been fun to make for my Superman quilt.  It's an easy project to do when I have 15 or 30 minutes.  This one will be gifted to one of our new babies who are a part of our church.  I've also been able to enjoy the wildlife as the sun rises and sets.

BTW, for those who do not know this about me.  I do not have a cat.  His name is Vincent (as in Van Gogh).  He's missing part of an ear.  And he is not my cat.


The binding is a little over half way completed on my mom's southwestern quilt.  Since I've enjoyed seeing a 6 point buck and a spike from my studio windows in the past few days, here's the hunter block.

The flip side ....
Some of the quilting details in those 5 inch blocks.

Amongst the schedule filled with band competitions and college visits, I'm looking forward to a quilting retreat next week. It will be fun to reunite with quilty friends.  Oh my the full belly laughs we share!

Well, it's time to get organized and dash off to work.  I'm thankful for my job with a renewed challenge.

Enjoy your day!
- SeeingStars

1 comment:

  1. Vincent may not be yours (ha ha) but he knows where to come to be feed. My Grandmother used to feed two stray cats at the bottom of her garden. She used to say they weren't hers, but guess whtt? They used to meet her at her back door and walk down the garden with her!

    ReplyDelete