Thursday, August 16, 2012

More to Bind


This pair are too small to be table runners and too large to be mug rugs.  So I'm not sure what I'll call them.  Maybe candle mats.

I had extra room on the frame when I quilted the last twister, so I decided to use up a few scraps.  I looked at the backing to see what colors I could use.  (There really is a bit of lime green in the back.)





These are easy take-along projects.  They're small enough that I can get them done while I'm waiting.  Tonight, we're going to a premier of the marching band's half-time show.  I'll grab some green thread and see if I can finish at least one of them.  : )

Enjoy your day!
- SeeingStars

3 comments:

  1. They're so cute. I'm sure you'll put them to good use. I bet that binding will be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Are they to small to be place mats? Who says place mats need to be rectangle.?

    ReplyDelete