Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another Suspect in the Tossing of the Recycle Bin

Don't worry, I'm not quitting my daytime job.  But I might try to figure out what all these shapes and letters mean on the camera settings dial.

After cleaning up the recycle bin's contents yesterday, we immediately accused Wile. E.
Or perhaps his friend.
These 2 played an exciting chasing game this morning.

However, while pinning the binding on the (Hurricane) Sandy Britches quilt, I noticed that my upper bird feeder was swinging wildly to and fro.  It's on a double shepherd's hook with feeders at both levels.  There wasn't enough wind to cause this much sway.  So as my eyes fell lower, I saw the culprit.
#1 Suspect in the tossing of the Recycle Bin

The good news is that I've made progress on both quilts that need to be finished really, really soon.  Thanks to Debbie's comments yesterday, I found a nice cream on cream for the outer border and then picked up a cream minky for the back.

I'll doodle while waiting for the computer to think and hopefully come up with a quick quilting idea for the teal one.

Enjoy your day!
- SeeingStars

No comments:

Post a Comment