Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Seeing Stars Dreamcatcher


At our retreat last week, the team at Magnolia Park Retreat surprised each of us with our own dreamcatchers.  They remembered silly things from two years ago to make some of them.  We all enjoyed full belly laughs as each was unveiled.

A special thank you goes to Sam, who was inspired by my online name to make mine.  It's hanging in my studio and fits very nicely between two window frames.  Now I'll be seeing stars as I sew.

Magnolia Park is near Birmingham, Alabama.  If you're interested in a sewing or crafty retreat place, you'll enjoy their hospitality, great food and fun, and a comfortable setting.  Their large work area accommodates about 24 tables and several cutting and pressing stations too.  They also have a smaller work area to hold a few more if needed.  You can find them here at their website.

Enjoy your day!
- SeeingStars

No comments:

Post a Comment