Friday, April 1, 2011

Just Playing ...

After I finished the string quilt, I had extra backing and batting already set up on the frame. So, I made two rectangles from my favorite colors of scraps.  The one with a striped fabric will become a bag.  No plans yet for the other one.  Although the threads look white, they're actually a pale mint green.  It was a good time to play with my machine and to turn off the stitch regulator when I was making smaller designs, like the pebbles inside of the feathers.
I'm off to my favorite quilt shop to help celebrate the 4th year in business.

2 Photos of the bag fabric.  The stripe will be at the bottom and lower sides.  (As you probably already know, you can click on the photo to enlarge it.)



The other rectangle of fabrics.  What can this become?


Enjoy your day!
- SeeingStars

No comments:

Post a Comment